Giving at Sac Metro is simple and secure! Simply click the Give Now button to go to our online giving platform. You can choose to give your tithes/offering, Special Missions contribution, donate to our general fund, and other areas that will be available when necessary.
Never miss your opportunity to be a cheerful giver again!
In addition to your regular tithes and offerings, we can now accept gifts, donations, and event registrations. Please designate where your giving is going toward to ensure that your giving goes to the intended giving destination.
- You can securely connect direct (with participating Banks) to your checking account to give using ACH for $0.25 per gift.
- 1.9% transaction fee* (even with Amex!).
- Immediately receive an email after every successful transaction.
- Easier end-of-year tax receipting for the church and individual statements.
*This fee is charged by the debit/credit card processing companies. This is the lowest fee available on the market and does not go to the church. For example, if you give $100, you are billed $101.90. Your complete intended donation of $100 goes to the church and $1.90 goes to the card processor. The church pays a small annual fee to use this service.
A receipt is immediately emailed to the giver upon successful transaction. Refunds and adjusting giving designations are available by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Click here for more info about Nucleus Giving.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why We Give?
The simple answer is we believe 100% of everything we have comes from God in the first place and each of us, his children, are here to manage it for God’s purposes. We give because we believe God has entrusted us to be the hope in our community. Through this perspective, it is easier to see that we can consistently live on less than we make and give to God’s purposes through his church.
What does "tithe" mean?
The Bible teaches that a guideline for giving is called the tithe (Leviticus 27:30). That is giving 10% of what we earn back to God.
What does "offering" mean?
An offering is a gift given to a specific need above and beyond our tithe.
What the Bible teaches
- Giving acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have (James 1:17).
- Giving reflects our trust that God will provide for us (Matthew 6:19-24).
- Giving allows us to be active participants in God's work on earth (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
- Giving is done with a cheerful heart, not with reluctance or by compulsion (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).